Tuesday 3 July 2012

Fucking blah...can I say that?

Today has been a day with real mixed emotions.

I was up then I was down, then up and then down again.

I am really struggling with a few things at the moment one being my weight issues (and not being back to pre baby size) but in saying that I'm not really doing anything to fix that. Another issue is hubby and I have got some things we really need to talk about for our family and we have not had a chance in over a month to do so.

With the weight issue I am hoping to head down to the gym over the next week or so and slowly introduce myself to the equipment again.

I'm not one of those people who can turn stuff in the house into a gym and loose weight during the day while the baby sleeps. That's when I get actually get housework done. Or do something for myself like moisturise my legs.

So I decide to get me out of my mood to have a go at making this Tie Dye Cake that I saw on Bird on a Cake's blog. It was nowhere near as hard as I thought it would be, and the daughter loved helping with all the steps.

It came out the oven looking like this.

Then like this.

Then like this.

And finally like this.

Very happy!! I even had a little trot around my show pony yard!

I am also happy that I have a cake to make for the little madam's upcoming birthday.

But not long after the success of the cake high wore off I was back to feeling shit!

It seems today that everything I need is missing, empty, unaffordable, out of stock or just plan fucked. To make the day brighter the baby is still grumpy from Saturdays 6 month immunsiation. The 5 year old is also testing my patience by asking me to repeat everything I say 3-4 times.

Also don't understand how I can sweep, mop, do the dishes, clean the kitchen and lounge room table only to have everything an absolute mess an hour later. Looking like I have not done a thing.

Just bloody over it all today!

Worst thing of ALL is I am trying to cut out my mid week drinking, but days like this is not helping.

 Oh well, onward and upward - wonder what tomorrow will bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment